.NET Win HTML Editor Control Description
Building an HTML WYSIWYG editor oriented Windows application on .NET Framework could never been simpler. You are a .NET Developer, looking for a WYSIWYG editor control that will take / return HTML String and you want that your application should run on .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.x, right ? You have landed to the right place. SpiceLogic offers you a highly efficient .NET WYSIWYG editor control for Windows which GETs and SETs Html string. You can use this control for developing windows applications like Web Page Content editor, full Web Page editor, email message composer or any application that uses a rich formatted text editor for your user. The control comes with 2 special value properties, "BodyHtml" and "DocumentHtml". The BodyHtml Gets/Sets the partial html content like Hello World. The DocumentHtml Gets/Sets the whole html document which can be used for a full web page like Hello World
Main features include...
* Basic enough for even the most novice of users.
* Optimized for Vista 64 bit OS.
* Design time GUI Collection editor available for manipulating the properties of the toolbar items.
* Fully customizable context menu.
* Easier interface to add new toolbar item.
* A featured Spell Checker is just Built in.
* Two editing modes available: WYSIWYG design mode, Raw Html source mode.
* GUI CSS Builder available both from design mode and run-time.
* Most Common HTML editing tools.
* Many useful class properties, methods and events to make your way of customization easier.
* Supports Relative URLs including but not limited to Image src, Hyperlinks etc.
* HTML can be retrieve as plain old HTML, XHTML and XML
* Generates clean tags for font elements; (text here.. (not text here.)
* GUI Dialog for Table Insert/Update
* GUI Dialog for editing table cells.
.NET Win HTML Editor Control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in .NET Win HTML Editor Control 22.214.171.124
Release notes are not available currently.
.NET Win HTML Editor Control Requirements
No additional system requirements.